I often say that my ideal client is a “Transformational Leader”. But, what does that mean? For me, it is anyone who offers a service that transforms people (or possibly things) in some way.
This can include (but us not limited to):
- Coaches – help their clients make some sort of change in their lives or businesses
- Consultants – have a transformation they help companies or clients achieve
- Healers – nutritionists, yoga teachers, massage therapists, chiropractors, etc.
- Authors – especially non-fiction authors who have a message or method they would like to convey
- Motivational Speakers – have some key message or information they want to impart to others
- Workshop Leaders – similar to coaches and consultants
Many of my clients are incredibly creative and have lots of ideas. Sometimes there are so many ideas they have trouble “reining them in” or seeing how they fit together (or not). Often they are not sure if their ideas all fit under one message or workshop or book, etc. I am able to help them organize the intangible and make it tangible.
What are some of your ideas that are cluttering your mind and are wanting to get out in the world?
Schedule an information session and let me see if I can clear some of the mental clutter for you.